Monday, May 11, 2009

update

So i just wanted to say hello to you all again i know it has been a while since i posted any new updates anyways nothing new has really been happening lately i have been going to school and working, mom started her new job and dad has almost finished with community service he has 2 weeks left but i know he will be sad to end it he has made some friends and it has also been keeping him busy and he might even get a job with the county where he is working as for myself same thing nothing new. My brother is going to make his confirmation on Saturday and it will also be my birthday as well as my dads we might have a little party. And on the 23th of May Hector and myself will be going to Los Angeles for his aunts birthday it will be a quick trip but it will be nice to see everyone there :o) Anyways i guess that's it for now and one other thing i wanted to say a shout out to Conner "I Love You Silly and I Miss You Very Very Much" and wow Camren is so big i can't believe it WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment